"...He prayeth well, who loveth well, Both man and bird and beast.

He prayeth best, who loveth best, All things both great and small;
for the dear God who loveth us, He made and loveth all..."

The Rime of the Anchient Mariner -Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

The Epoch of Change

4.6
No matter how badly we want change in our lives, it never comes easy; in fact, I sometimes believe there is nothing harder because we somehow find solace in existance as we know it.

Today I left my life in Marinsburg WV; it marked the end of a three-year tour of duty. It was full of blessings, but more often than not, I kind of just thought I was biding my time for something else. For over a year I would wake up in the morning and ask: what am I going to do? I had a lot of anxiety about the future (most likely to avert my attention from my daily routine).

I looked for answers & I found them in growing closer with my walk with God...and everything else fell into place.

Sometimes I cry because I'm so humbled at the direction my life is taking. These last few days I've cried because I'm sad to leave my life & friends behind...maybe b/c I'm scared too, idk.

Anyway, this is the natural progression of change...in perfect time. I've thought & prepared and I'm ready.

I'll be blogging more now since driving often makes me relfect. I think my next topic will expound upon my quest for personal growth...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers