"...He prayeth well, who loveth well, Both man and bird and beast.

He prayeth best, who loveth best, All things both great and small;
for the dear God who loveth us, He made and loveth all..."

The Rime of the Anchient Mariner -Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

"Every new begining comes from some other begining's end"

4.9

I am between two chapters in my life.
I am grateful that everything is working out.
I am excited to see the manifestation of a pipedream.
I am scared to think that when I come back everything will have changed.
I am hopful that I can learn new skills & be of service at the grass roots level.
I am saddened by the anticipation of saying goodbye to my family (Am i the only person that cries at airports???)
I am praying that I have the courage, wisdom, and poise to handle all situations I will face in the next weeks and months.

notable quotes worth sharing:
"Have the courage to ask." -my friend Anna
"More things are wraught by prayer than this world dares dream." -my Dad
"If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, and become more, you are a leader." -John Quincy Adams
"He who dares not, need hope not." my brother Robert

Inspiring Moment:
Yesterday, when I found out that my dad faught as a American gorilla in the Cuban Revolution (just for the adventure of it!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers