"...He prayeth well, who loveth well, Both man and bird and beast.

He prayeth best, who loveth best, All things both great and small;
for the dear God who loveth us, He made and loveth all..."

The Rime of the Anchient Mariner -Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Invited to MEXICO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4.2
The UPS Man never look good as he did today, when he pulled up in his big brown wagon & delivered my Peace Corps Invitation!
I'm going to MEXICO! What a total surprise--I didn't see it coming at all b/c the PCMex Blogs that I stalked mentioned they were shutting down those programs!

I'm going to be working w/ the equivelent of their Department of Natural Resources/National Park Service. This is all I know right now. I haven't even read the rest. This is perfect for me!
Are there enough exclamation points in this yet!!!

ahh....perma-smile on my face. butterflies in my stomach. tears in my eyes. What a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! We are also leaving in August for PC Mexico. See you at staging! - Brian & Kelly Johnson

    ReplyDelete

Followers