"...He prayeth well, who loveth well, Both man and bird and beast.

He prayeth best, who loveth best, All things both great and small;
for the dear God who loveth us, He made and loveth all..."

The Rime of the Anchient Mariner -Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Phone Interview with Language Coordinator

4.5
I was contacted by the PCMexico Language Coodinator. We set up a phone interview so she can assess my Spanish Skills...but something tells me I better review my resume to make sure I know how to say all that stuff in Spanish.
I chat in Spanish all the time with my mom, but it's not about work... it's about regular life stuff. I doubt PCMexico wants to know how my dog Cleo is doing, lol.
The interview is Monday 5p.m. Central Standards time, 6p.m. EST.
It just dawned on me that a 20 min convo on my cell phone from MEX might be expensive...hmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers